Monday, April 9, 2007

New Speakers Added to Step It Up Rally. Plus: Apparently You're a Cheapskate.

New speakers have been added to Saturday's Step It Up: Creating a Climate of Change rally in Rosslyn, including DC Council Member Phil Mendelson and Sierra Club President Lisa Renstrom. You can get more details and RSVP at the Step It Up website!

Oh, and I wasn't sure how I should say this, but ... apparently you're a bunch of freeloaders. There's a new survey that says people making more than $150,000 a year love to read blogs, yet I haven't gotten a donation in weeks through the ACE NetworkForGood.org badge on the right side of this blog. All you wealthy misers can't spare $20 to become an ACE Member? Don't make me start charging a cover in this place. Come on, much like Triumph the Insult Comic Dog, I keed, I keed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There's a Step It Up Rally happening in Virginia Beach as well! It's from 12:00 to 2:00 pm at what will be dubbed Trashmore Island as with less than a 10 foot rise in sea level Mount Trashmore becomes Trashmore Island. Folks are therefore encouraged to come wearing scuba gear.